August 11, 2009

Look: Syen's bridal & Kahani's evening look

Hey Ladies, I know you're all dying to see pics of Syen at the wedding and her evening look, but I'm sure she'd like to post it herself, and would rather I clear with her first before putting the images up. So for now be content with this sweet candid shot I took of our blushing bride:And here is.. I'm afraid.. a rather odd pic of the look I did for the wedding dinner (don't be too shocked):

*cough* I blame the dolly look on iNuovi's pro-lash 03. I don't think I'll be sporting these babies again honestly. They're too OTT for me. What do you girls think?

Also for future reference the amount of lash I had to chop off to get it to fit my eyes makes buying full-size lashes a total waste for me. I'm sticking to half and 3/4 lashes from now onwards! But even in full-size they were easy peasy to put on, bless!

On my eyes I used the L'Oreal Quad, with black eyeshadow from NYX Trio in Ceramic for oomph. Cheeks were kept subdued with Stila's Cheek Colour in Tint and glossy lips were achieved by Stage Wondergloss in Narcissus (review pending) over Benetint.

Foundation was my beloved Revlon Colorstay in Sand Beige touched up throughout the night with Mac Blot and ZA 2-Way in shade 21.

15 comments:

prettybeautiful said...

nice lashes kahani! cant wait to see more pics from the blushing bride. congrats to syen :)

Paris B said...

Missed Syen in the morning but she looked gorgeous that night :D And you too m'dear! The lashes were more subtle in person - less dolly though I think you're right - the half lashes would go a much longer way. I just realised we did not take a group pix bar the official shots - bloggers? fail!!

AskMeWhats said...

Wow, can't wait to see more of Syen's wedding photos! thanks for posting a teaser.

girl! you look fab and the lashes look ok! it doesn't look OTT :)

Shuu said...

The lashes look fine to me lol
Gorgeous lip color!

Connie De Alwis said...

Love that pic of Syen! so gorgeous! Em, I loved your skin that night! a very nice glow :D the lashes were ok la. made your eyes flutter ;)

Kahani said...

Thank you everyone! Yes y'all have to wait till Syen gets back from Greece in two weeks to see more pics. I'll see if I can score one more of her evening look that I know she wont' mind. But she'll really want to do the post herself I think.

Connie: Thanks babe, but you LIKE drama eye makeup. I took one look at that pic and went EEEK! I'll give the 3/4 and other half lashes a whirl after this.

Oh and as for my skin looking at it you'd never know i have a huge crater on my forhead from a burst hormonal pimple and a volcano on my chin. YAY REVLON!

Jenn said...

Ahhh thanks for the pic... can't wait to see more! :D

And i also think that the lashes look ok what!! And oh, your lips are so luscioussss!! :D

Shop N' Chomp said...

You both look gorgeous! Congrats to the blushing bride!! :)

Petra said...

Lisa looks lovely. Em, well done on you for not looking like a ghoul - weddings are huge work.

Would like to see a more front shot of your face though - the lashes look lovely, good job on measuring the snips for the falsies :)

gio said...

Congrats to the bride! Can't wait to see more pictures of her.

You look gorgeous and I like the lashes!

Tine said...

Thanks for the pictures. Aww Syen's simply beautiful. And you look pretty hawt too ;)

Kahani said...

Jenn: Welcome babe, and I'll be reviewing that lipgloss soon! =)

Shop'n'Chomp: Thanks dearie!

Petra: Can't begin to tell you how much that means to me - considering I was up and dashing about since 5am... YAY for undereye concealer!

gio: Aww thank you.

Tine: She did look lovely both morning and evening. There will be even more pics up soon when the professional photogs get back.

Eli said...

Bwah! I missed the wedding. Syen does look lovely though and I see no zit on you. =P

Janine Falcon . BEAUTYGEEKS said...

LOVE the lip colour, Kahani. And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the comment you left on my LUSH palm-oil post. I answered you there, but had to give you props here, too.

Thanks again!

Kahani said...

Hey Janine, thanks so much dear. And I'm glad the comment wasn't too controversial. *hugs*